BB 15: Week #4 | TrashTalkTV - Part 20

BB 15: Week #4

Home Forums Big Brother Big Brother Live Feeds BB 15: Week #4

This topic contains 492 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 493 total)
  • Author
    itchy
    itchy
    Participant

I get the feeling half this cast is heavily medicated, Kaitlin included. But as long as I don’t have to live with them, there are some I prefer to look at more than others.

At least Aarynn is aware of her lip issue — she spoke about getting plastic surgery (in front of Elissa and her fish lips no less!) the other night.

JimmyT
    JimmyT
    Participant

Just because you appear in a rap video doesn’t mean that you are not racist. There are plenty of different types of people who will make an exception to their beliefs for prospect money or celebrity. Having said that, Kaitlin does seem to be a party girl with a mean streak that is more a follower than a leader. She gravitated to the group that she thought seem like the most popular/powerful, latched herself onto the alpha male and assumed the role of submissive female, doing what he and the rest of the group did to get herself further in the game. The more I her Germy talk about her in interviews and the more she seems totally indifferent to him being gone, the more I’m convinced that she played him. Had the cast been different or the first few days played out differently she probably would have latched onto someone else.

itchy
    itchy
    Participant

Sure, she essentially did what Candice is doing with Howard, making herself submissive to someone to whom she was clearly superior. Which is a shame. But then, these kids are young.

It’s ironic that Aaryn, who claims to yearn to be submissive to a male, is anything but.

Whatwhat
    Participant

Veto ceremony happened – Elissa, not surprisingly, took herself off the block. GM was put up as the replacement nominee. So now they get to choose between Aaryn, Kaitlin and GM. GM is being all loud and obnoxious and talking about how ‘she ain’t scared,’ etcetcetc

Chooch
    Chooch

The VETO ceremony was just finished being held and Gina-Marie is the MVP replacement nominee now on block since Elissa took herself off the block. GM says all the beautiful girls are all sitting together on the block.

Pikey
    Pikey
    Participant

I am glad that it isn’t Howard, Helen, Candice or McCrae on the block but I would have loved to have seen Amanda’s head explode if she were on it. Oh well, there is always next week…

Whatwhat
    Participant

So, the way it stands right now – Candice wants Aaryn to go home, I believe Elissa is of the same opinion. Jessie wanted Kaitlin gone, I know she was gunning for her pretty hard at the onset because of the whole bed thing. Judd wants GM gone, but he did make a deal with her. Amanda and McCrae both seemed to think Kaitlin would be best to send home because Aaryn has pretty much nobody in the house so she’ll do what people tell her to do – she can’t make an alliance to save her life. Either way, it looks like one of the “mean girls” are going home.

Also, Elissa looked at a camera and said “Please don’t let them do that again, that was ridiculous,” making me think either they told them that America was the MVP, or someone in production told Elissa that America was the MVP – or that Elissa finally believes what Andy’s been saying all along that America is the MVP.

At the moment, I have no idea who the hell is going home but at this point I don’t really care one way or another, I don’t like any of the people on the block anyway!

classy drunk
    classy drunk
    Participant

I’d really appreciate GM or Aaryn leaving. I just want to see how Big Brother handles their departure.

Kaitlin is a mean girl. I don’t know that she’s racists but she does seem to think racial jokes are funny so that makes her disgusting.

Noody
    Noody
    Participant

And…GinaMarie’s meltdown starts in 5……4…….3……..2……

Whatwhat
    Participant

GM is actually being fine at the moment, says she’s not worried, if she gets voted out she gets to see Nick. …ahahaha

Also, just saw this. Guess who was a Bridezilla?

Maybe Amanda SHOULDN’T let her plan the BB wedding…

neuroticalways
    neuroticalways
    Participant

I love me some Silver Fox but if that clip was any I indication of what his show was like, no wonder it was cancelled.

JimmyT
    JimmyT
    Participant

Well, this might be a good outcome after all. We wouldn’t want the season to peak too soon and then have to stick it out for weeks with a bunch of boring people.

Hard to tell which was is going to go. Sure Aryan is the obvious choice, but I seems that people are beginning to realize that Kaitlin can be dangerous and she might go first. Then again, if GM continues with all her meltdowns and weirdness, they might not be able to take it.

Whatwhat
    Participant

I’m still thinking it’s going to come down to Aaryn and Kaitlin – people are worried about Kaitlin because she’s come REALLY CLOSE to winning the HoH comps quite a few times now, and it’s only a matter of time before she wins one. She’s a way stronger player than Aaryn or GM (unless there is froyo involved in which case GM is a goddamned beast). Helen is even talking about getting Kaitlin out – funny part, she’s talking about it separately from Mc/Amanda. If they all just sat down and talked together I suspect they’d realize their goals are still the same – for this week, anyway.

Honestly once they get the “mean girls” out, they’re going to start devouring each other, and THAT is going to be really entertaining. Right now, weirdly enough, the person standing out the most in my mind is Andy of all people – he’s making friends. All over the place. He’s listening to everyone. He’s not hiding the fact that people are approaching him for alliances – he’ll mention it to anyone, then laugh in a “isn’t that silly” kind of way. I cannot peg who he’s actually seriously aligned with right now – and I don’t think he really IS aligned with anyone right now, he’s just covering his bases on both sides.

But he’s doing a pretty ingenious job of doing it. Nobody hates Andy. Nobody’s looking at Andy as a target. He’s not stirring up trouble, he’s not making waves. He’s being a very friendly, caring non-entity, and if he starts winning some comps, he could go really far.

JimmyT
    JimmyT
    Participant

I think that the differences between Andy and Spencer are very interesting. From the start they were both talking to everyone and trying to be friends with everyone. It has worked far better for Andy though which is pretty amazing since he is doing it all more or less in the open. I guess when everyone is super paranoid and vigilant of people being sneaky, they all miss the guy out in plain sight.

By the way, does the fact that GM was nominated mean that she was next in line in America’s vote? I guess that makes sense but I’m a little surprised that it wasn’t Amanda.

Whatwhat
    Participant

Yes, it definitely means she was next in line. So I’m guessing the votes were Aaryn/Kaitlin/Elissa/GM or something along those lines. I’m pretty sure the outcry for getting Aaryn and Kaitlin would be pretty big given their involvement in Bedgate, along with GM – but there are just as many Elissa haters out there, probably more than Elissa fans.

Amanda was not on anyone’s radar last week – her commentary on the show was pretty glib and funny, plus they showed the McManda showmance and interviewed parents of both parties. Most of these voters aren’t seeing what we see on the feeds – they’re just seeing what’s on the show. Amanda hasn’t really gotten a terrible edit, although last episode they were talking about her being controlling. But that was after the MVP vote had already been taken and counted.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 493 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.