BB 15: Week #3 | TrashTalkTV - Part 29

BB 15: Week #3

Home Forums Big Brother Big Brother Live Feeds BB 15: Week #3

This topic contains 688 replies, has 39 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 689 total)
  • Author
    plockness monster
    plockness monster
    Participant

Ugh, hate to hear Amanda is acting like a punk. I like her and want her to win, or at least make it to the end.

Judd’s grizzly bear shirt is the best shirt this season. I want.

neuroticalways
    neuroticalways
    Participant

I definitely have a crush on Judd. #juddlove

Amanda does a really good impression of GM going on and on and on about Nick. its a must see: 9:02-9:06 (CAM 1)

neuroticalways
    neuroticalways
    Participant

so i think its fair to say we can now add Amanda to the list of people who have made racist comments

9:15 CAM 1
    and
    9:40 CAM 1

juddfan
    juddfan
    Participant

She’s on that original reel making comments, I seem to recall. Can’t check what the latest is . . .

Thanks for the hug, Robin!

I can’t believe the ringworm, I just can’t . . . don’t they have a medical evacuation clause . . . I’d be soooo pissed if I was amanda . . .

And, if she was talking to Kaitlin, perhaps she was stirring shit and not being herself . . .

plockness monster
    plockness monster
    Participant

Well, shit.

neuroticalways
    neuroticalways
    Participant

i think amanda is trying so hard to be witty and funny that she thinks she can say racist things. sorry amanda, youre not chris rock. no one with is laughing with you. and if mccrae calls you out for being racist, you are probably RACIST. how much do you want to bet amanda makes him feel bad all day about calling her out like that in front of people like she did yesterday when he told her to shut the fuck up? i already see cracks in their “relationship”.

JimmyT
    JimmyT
    Participant

Amanda was definitely making racist and a homophobic comments before everyone started focusing on Aryan. I agree with Neurotical that it was part of her attempt at being funny and being in the with the Cool Kids, although that should not be an excuse.

I think that she basically went to Aryan when she realized that Aryan’s comments were going to make it to the show, which meant that there was a risk that she could get lumped in with everyone else. Thinking back on the clip of her talking to Aryan and on last night’s clip where she calls out the other, it is clear that she was in part doing it for the cameras and those watching so that she could distance herself from all of it.

Now she is realizing that pretty much everyone in the house is rallying behind Helen and she is smart enough to realize that, after they clean house (with bio-hazard suits and plenty of disinfectant is sounds like), Helen is going to start cleaving off other strong players from her alliance and targeting them, using the weak players to keep her numbers up. Amanda knows that she is going to be one of those targets and is now trying to make Howard a better target by trying to convince Helen that Howard is a dangerous liar who has been working against her and has been invoking the idea that they are both minorities (what she’s been calling playing the race card) to create a false sense of trust.

This is clearly a smart and well thought-out strategy in Amanda’s part, but it still doesn’t sit well with me. This is probably why, even though I do like the quirkiness of McCranda, I can’t just get myself to root for her/them. Even if you agree with her idea that Howard has tried to play what she calls the race card, it seems a little hyprocritical (not to mention insensitive) to imply that Howard is taking advantage of all the racial tension in the house to advance himself in the game. She actually did exactly the same thing when she gave that talk to Arayn and later when she spoke with such outrage to the Aryan Nation, even though a week earlier she had been sitting with them making similar (although admittedly not as vile and thorough) comments as them.

Pegster
    Pegster
    Participant

OMG, you guys, I was away and then working and finally got caught up and HOLY SHIT, THIS SEASON.

I definitely have a crush on Judd. #juddlove

THIS.

neuroticalways
    neuroticalways
    Participant

so whoever pointed out that production might have stepped in because Aaryn is a liability might be right. Remember the petition to get Aaryn out on Change.org. I just received a new email from Ed King:

I can’t believe that we have reached 21000 signatures!!!!!

I wanted to send an email out to say thank you to all of you. You all are very important and you have done an awesome job so far!

I have a feeling that some of you have lost hope on this petition to be effective. Please don’t. As anything in life support means everything. We are working very hard to get Aaryn evicted. There were talks to CBS and there is so much pressure on them that they may do it at any time.

Unfortunately, the issues of racism are escalating on Big Brother 15 despite the call for certain contestants to be removed. CBS news has actually asked viewers to let them know how the situation should be handled. We need to take them up on this offer. Below, please find the direct number to call to complain to CBS programming about the way this situation is being exploited but not rectified. In order to get a live person, you must call between the hours listed below. I urge all of us to flood CBS with calls on Monday through Wednesday. In addition, let’s continue to reach out and also flood the lines of corporate sponsors McDonalds & Macy’s on the same days. We will only have an effect if we all call and complain. Let’s mobilize beginning Monday and call numerous times to let CBS and it’s BB15 sponsors know that we cannot accept these houseguests remaining on the show and potentially winning $500,000 in spite of such blatant bigotry.

I know it will take you some time but wouldn’t be rewarding if they finally give up and remove Aaryn on Thursday during the live show? WE CAN DO IT!

CBS programming: Call 212-975-3247 between 10am-11:30am & 2pm-3:30pm (Eastern Standard Time)

Call Corporate Sponsors:
    McDonald’s: 1-800-244-6227 from 8am-8pm (Eastern Standard Time)
    Macy’s: 1-888-622-9793 from 9am-5pm (Eastern Standard Time)

Remember that we are doing this from Monday to Wednesday as many times as we can. If we all do this I’m sure we will win this battle and Thursday will be our day :)

#NoBBhate

Please remember to follow us on Twitter:
    @reillypower
    @smartlipsp
    @xoelpamos
    @neenanejad

Thank You!!

Chooch
    Chooch

HEY PEOPLE! They had the VETO Ceremony, if anyone cares and Kaitlin took herself off the block and Helen put Jeremy up in her place.

Now you can all go back to bashing Amanda!

null
    Helen after the VETO ceremony giving everyone the “thumb’s up”… mission accomplished! She’s wearing Judd’s bear shirt that she asked to borrow on laundry day!

And I have to say Hey Pegster!

classy drunk
    classy drunk
    Participant

Pegster citing!!!!!

Thanks for the update Chooch. I have been refreshing most of the afternoon to see what happened. I mean know we were pretty certain she was going to put up Jeremy.

itchy
    itchy
    Participant

I can see Amanda trying to stir up shit with Kaitlin et al by implying there’s a “minority alliance.” Even though, technically speaking, Amanda’s part of the biggest minority of them all (in the BB house certainly), so I’m not sure what that means.

But whatever, I’m on team Helen. They’ve finally got a really smart woman in there, who’s easy on the eyes and an actual woman, not some young kid who only started menstruating last week (even though, damn, she looks like she’s 20).

I like Judd too. I think he’s going to be really interesting as the season moves on.

And I think Amanda’s just too much of a loudmouth to win the game.

plockness monster
    plockness monster
    Participant

Can someone please explain to me how Jeremy’s ringworm nastiness got into Amanda’s face cream?? Thanks in advance because you have to relive it.

Chooch
    Chooch

Helen told Jessie that she wants to get rid of everyone from the Moving Company. Jessie is all paranoid about being the next to go home and Helen is telling her that if she has any control at all with her alliance, then Jessie has nothing to worry about. She also doesn’t want Kaitlin to leave either. She thinks that once Jeremy is gone, she will be much better to deal with. Jessie tells Helen that Kaitlin told her that she was playin’ 5 guys before she came into the house, so she thinks she’s just doing the same to Jeremy right now, that he doesn’t mean as much to him as she let’s on. Ahhh, now we know why she spread her legs the first chance she got!…. and she was soooo worried about what Daddy would think…HA! Well Helen doesn’t care if she’s a slut, she’s a girl and that’s enough for her. Howard and Spencer are big fat liars and she hates liars more than racists, so they have to go first. She’s going to keep Andy cuz she trusts him more than anyone else in the house and he’s a HUGE squealer. As for Pizza Boy, right now, she can’t pin anything on him and he’s not a liar or a anything bad that she can see…YET… so he can stay. Tonight she throwing a nail polish party in the HOH room just for the girls… and Andy!

Chooch
    Chooch

You guys are making such a big deal over this ringworm thing… god almighty… LOL, it’s not the clap! My kid got ringworm somehow on the side of his face and he’s an extremely clean person… anyhow, he bought some fungal cream to get rid of it and it did the job in a matter of a week. My daughter developed a patch of dry skin between her breasts and used the fungal cream to see if it would help get rid of this brownish dry patch. After about a week, SHE noticed this circle-type thing in that spot. She went to the Dr. and it was ringworm. She got it from the tube that her brother used for his ringworm.

My point? If Jeremy is using the same cream that Amanda is using on his ringworm and double dipping, then he’s infecting her. BB needs to give Jeremy the right cream before everyone has it!

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 689 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.