Watch What Crappens Podcast #108: Missing Bitches and Crazy Witches | TrashTalkTV

Watch What Crappens Podcast #108: Missing Bitches and Crazy Witches

Who let the dogs out? No, seriously. Brandi Glanville’s dog is missing. It’s actually kind of sad, and we feel bad for her… but not bad enough that we don’t give her a good working over on this week’s “Watch What Crappens.” Ben Mandelker (twitter.com/bsideblog) and Ronnie Karam (trashtalktv.com) are joined again by Katie Cazorla (twitter.com/thepaintednail) to rehash the best moments from “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” “Vanderpump Rules,” and “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” (Sorry, our brains were dead by the time we attempted to talk about “Shahs of Sunset.”)

Be sure to listen as we rake Yolanda, Kyle, and Brandi over the coals. And if you have a passing interest in conjugating some “verbage,” be sure to hear our always sunny take on “Vanderpump Rules.” Finally, we bust out the Momma Joyce and Kandi voices for some good ol’ fashioned fun on “Atlanta.” Come listen everyone!

Oh and enjoy our stupid new theme song!

Special deal for Crappens listeners! Get your own site! FREE lifetime domain registration with any package! Just click here to go to DreamHost. Type in the code CRAPPENS at checkout! Thanks for supporting us!

Check out our Crappens Facebook page for announcements and to hang out with us and other listeners. Ronnie is writing recaps of the season. Check them out same night as they air. Also follow us on Twitter to ask us stuff and talk crap.

10 comments on “Watch What Crappens Podcast #108: Missing Bitches and Crazy Witches

1. Dramaqn says:

What incriminating evidence does that cackling harpy Katie have on you guys that you / we are now stuck with her every damn podcast?! She’s not funny (although she thinks she’s hiiilllllllaaarious) she doesn’t have anything creative to say (other than bitchy elitist mean girl shit) and she’s got a voice like a fog horn with emphizema. I wish she would fly into shut up mountain—ON SOUTHWEST!!!

2. Mari says:

Seriously! Every week I look forward to the podcast and get really disappointed when katie is on. She really brings the show down.

3. Clare s says:

I don’t mind Katie but I do dammit she can take over a bit and that leaves less time for Ronnie and Ben to do apply of their great voices.

• Clare s says:

Oops that should read admit not dammit :-( I like Katie and she is funny, I’m just a weirdo who would listen to just Ronnie and Ben do the voices of all of these crazy bravo woman the whole podcast!

4. PerryPurple says:

Great podcast! Ronnie and Ben are definitely the “OGs of the WWCs” podcast (to paraphrase Mr. Andy Cohen) but Katie is hilarious too. Matt clearly wasn’t into it anymore so it’s nice to have people like Katie and Lisa on the podcast who are enjoying themselves and having fun talking shit about these Bravo shit-shows. IMO, they’re both really funny and definitely hold their own with the podcasting gods that are Ronnie and Ben ;)! It’s a different energy for the show but I am really enjoying it. My third favorite “guest star” would have to be a three way tie between Michelle Collins, Drew Drogie ( I’m not 100% on the names but they were both really funny), and, of course, Matt’s spider butler.

5. zoe says:

I think Katie and Lisa are so funny! I love Ronnie n Ben and I look forward to this podcast every week. It’s my crack. Please keep it up guys.

6. CynTV CynTV says:

You know, I wouldn’t mind if you talked for FOUR hours…

• Aunt Dorsey says:

I’m up for that. The present length gives me enough time to thoroughly clean the kitchen and wash the floor, but think how sparkly my house would be if y’all talked for four hours. Think of it as a public service for all us poor hausfraus who can’t afford help.

7. Tri says:

I’m not a fan of Katie, but I’m willing to give her a chance. I think she just needs to find her rythmn with Ben and Ronnie. Matt was great at letting Ben and Ronnie volley when they would talk about certain characters, and role play. Katie should go back and listen to some of the earlier podcast so she can fully understand how these guys work.