Minicap: Catfish Worth the Wait! | TrashTalkTV

Minicap: Catfish Worth the Wait!

Oh Trasmii. After two weeks of happy endings and less-than-snarkable fishermen/fish, Nev and Max (especially Max!) are back with a vengeance. I feel like the fisherman who has waited patiently all day long only to nab the fish of a lifetime. It was that much fun!

Nev drives funny feature picI really hope Max is belted in this time

Nev and Max head to Iowa to meet Jen, a sweet, genuine 18-year-old girl who threw herself into an online game to escape her real-life bullying. Bullies suck. Sadly they grow up to be CEOs and presidential candidates instead of ever getting their just desserts. Through her reality-escaping game play Jen met Skylar, a friend who she’d like more with, but she’s not sure he is who he says he is and she’s ready to find out.

Uncharacteristically, Nev and Max can’t find much during their search leaving everyone confused as they head out to San Francisco to meet Skylar. The travel montage is awesome. The meet-and-greet is awesome. Skylar outs himself to the world as a giant ass and Max makes me love him even more.

Max twitter 2If calling it like you see it is overstepping your bounds, please continue forever

There’s not a whole lot one can say about Catfish in a minicap without turning into one giant spoiler, so join me back here Friday morning for the full recap. In the meantime catch up with Season 2 here.

See you soon!

- NP

10 comments on “Minicap: Catfish Worth the Wait!

1. Roomom says:

My daughter and I were seriously waiting for Max to throw a punch at that guy! He kept moving the camera further and further from his eye so I just knew he was going to hand it off and deck him. I luv Max!

• DelusionsOfCandor says:

I have to say I was rooting for him to do just that. Max is quickly becoming my favorite person on TV.

2. labowner says:

I like that they seem to be having more fun this season. Not taking it as seriously, but still being respectful.

3. ginger fox says:

y’all HAVE to check out last

4. ginger fox says:

arrrgh! last sunday’s episode of drop dead diva, the plot involves a catfish that’s using the main character’s former self as her profile photos! diva is an incredible show, but the fact that it’s so topical is such hilariously quirky ways really blows my socks off.

hehe, jane just told the guy that he’s been catfished! max needs to be there with his camera constantly running! imma gonna watch the new episode after diva & i couldn’t be more thoroughly stoked. nev just keeps getting more & more adorable :sigh: they do seem a lot looser this season, now they have even more inside jokes & snarky things to say. i think we all can agree that the real relationship that’s fun to watch on the show is nev & max’s, gay or not.

Another thing learned from Catfish – you definitely to not want to piss off Max. Or apparently Nev. Because homies were PISSED!

Usually I laugh at this show and these insane people, but this one actually made me want to go find that douchebag Bryan and wring his neck. If I had Max’s phone number I’d give him a call and we could ride over together.

Nev and Max were way too nice at the end.

6. Roomom says:

I volunteer to sit in the back with Max.

I wonder if Bryan had any idea that he looked like a total idiot? I know if my daughter brought him to dinner, I’d show him the door after seeing that!!

7. Chaosbutterfly says:

Yesss angry Max and Nev are the best Max and Nev.
    Especially Max. You could tell he just wanted to snatch Bryan up so damn bad.
    I can’t wait for the full recap so we can really talk some shit, but one thing I will say is that in my opinion, Jen got the better end of the stick. She freed herself from that ugly, lying bag of shit before she fell in love with him and got to spend the entire day playing in San Fran with Max and Nev. For free!

It doesn’t get better than that.

8. Emmy says:

Where are you NP? Haven’t posted in a while!

• NouveauPoor NouveauPoor says:

I am literally writing a book about everything going on with me right now so I’ll spare you the nitty gritty and just apologize profusely. It’s so hard learning to be poor. I keep doing everything wrong which makes it all that much more difficult.

I finally got the full ‘cap up a few hours ago. I promise to do better from here on out!