L,A, Season 3 Episode 4 Recap: Naja Isn't Skinny in Atlanta and everyone at Kim Kimble is rachet | TrashTalkTV

LA HAIR EP4 NAJA bothers RJ

Last episode, I finally made my decision about Kim Kimble. I no longer like her. She prides herself in being a diva. Well if being a diva means delusional and immature, then Kim, you are IT. Kim decided to she wanted to open a salon in Atlanta like she had talked about forever and ever. Black and thick is a little more popular in Atlanta then say, L.A. She might even meet a man who will wine and dine her and feed her buttery grits.

She has conveniently had the producers hook her up with some celebrity hair in Episode 3 (not A-list but pretend celebrity) to make her look important when she gets there and on television. She announced to the salon that they were going to Atlanta!!!! This does not  put her sister Leah in a good place. First off, she did not agree to open another shop this soon. Secondly, Kim had strange ideas about having a “pop up” salon. Whatever the hell that is. I wonder if she can find a “pop up” staff while she is at it. Surely she could do better than this bunch of ridiculous “professionals.” Even a cardboard cutout moves a little more than say, China. Plus it is definitely more attractive.

Leah was mad because Kim made the announcement without filling her in first. Actually, Leah, like most people who are in charge of opening a new store in a short period of time, likes to plan. That one doesn’t compute in Kim’s fluffy head because, hey, Leah works for HER. She will do whatever her head of fake hair says do. Even if her dumb plans do not exactly make too much sense. Please refer to the previous “pop up” idea for examples.

Leah put her anger aside and did what she needed to do. What her boss told her to. Off they went to Atlanta and brought Terry and Dontay along with them. Each of those hair stylists got to hire their own stylist for the day. It was a one day event to see how Kim Kimble would do there. Leah was grumpy as usual, because Kim is a bubble head. She made Leah find a salon at the last minute, have all of these wigs sent to the salon, and set it all up by herself. The stylists, nor Kim, had any intention on helping with it and aren’t shy about saying it. Why they didn’t hire a crew to help them set up the store, I’ll never know. Obviously they are not pulling enough cash in from the salon or the show.

The salon opened from the barber shop they decided to call a salon. Pretend black celebrities everywhere. Not a white face to be had! Terry’s stylist was professional and educated. Dontay burst with pride when his came in. Her name was LaToya and she was wrapped in carpets of fake hair and had some seriously tight jeans glued on her body. She was obviously not one dedicated to fitness or healthy eating, but she was loving life so it’s all good. He loves ghetto glam and he was all over her outfit like white on rice.

Leah announced they were going to have a contest on who sold the most rat pieces they were calling wigs. It was between Dontay and Terry’s teams. The day rolled on, with Kim squealing all over the place at every pretend celebrity. She thought the louder she screamed their names, the more likely it would be for people to figure out who the hell they were. Sorry, Kim. Didn’t work.

LA HAIR S3 EP4 KIM talking stupid

8 comments on “L.A. Hair Recap: Naja isn’t skinny in Atlanta and Everyone at Kim Kimble is rachet

1. scooby scooby says:

You’re a great trashie recapper when you can this show and make it sound like something I’d want to watch! Alas, I just can’t get into this one. Ha I watched “Jerseylicious” so that is a bit of a twist for me to say that L.A. Hair. Don’t watch Jerseylicious anymore, IDK, it got kinda silly or I came to my senses. Maybe I missed Olivia and Tracy fighting, they have almost made it civil between them! Came to visit to see how you managed to do on this show. Hey girl, I almost ran out and bought this series on DVD!!!! Very good. I’ll ck in now and again to read. Too good to pass up whether I am dedicated to the show or not! Nice recap.

2. OhPuleeeze says:

Kim has gotten so obnoxious this season….calm down honey….you are not a superstar and without your sister you would have to close your doors..there wouldn’t even be any shampoo in the place..not that I have EVER seen anyone get their hair washed in that salon. Naja is the WORST…and I swear Gretchen Rossi will go on any reality show there is…she will probably have her car break down so she can get on that show where they tow the cars. Thanks for the recap…it’s great!

3. Floshizzle says:

Ty for being so supportive! The great flood that we had last week in our home will take one to two months to repair, so I’m a walking anxiety attack! The Jerseylicious show was sorta okay in the beginning. I am more familiar with people like Kim Kimble. Don’t know about you, but why all of that fake hair? Looks like she had puppy die on her head

4. scooby scooby says:

Oh. that is hair? I thought she had dyed BB and sat him at the top of her head for safe keeping while Abs is in Australia. Broadway Baby-sitting in more than one way!

5. Floshizzle says:

OhPuleeeze I agree on Kim. She has the common sense of a fruit fly when it comes to anything that has to do with running a salon. I think Kim is really jealous of Gretchen because of her looks. She was extremely fake/borderline nasty if you watched her facial expressions. Haha I agree Gretchen will go on any reality show, but only with Slade. Next up: Storage Wars or Big Brother.

I cannot stand Naja, China or Lisa. Thanks for your comment and your compliment! Keep coming back (:

6. Floshizzle says:

haha! Is it me or do Kim’s weave or wig whatever with the curls looks beyond cheap?

7. Your Mother says:

You sound racist! I believe you can successfully talk trash without the racist innuendos! Drink some tea, you’ll be ok!

8. Floshizzle says:

Your Mother, no tea thank you. I do appreciate your offer! I’m I always okay but you are obviously not because you sound very confused. Exactly what are you calling “racist innuendos” in my recap?

If you are going to throw that word at me based on a reality tv show recap and find your perception so important you bitch about it, back it up with actual statements from the recap and then deal with the fact that your comments are just an opinion, not reality. Your perception of my being racist is just that, an opinion, not reality. Just like mine is that for you to be so quick to call someone on a trash talk site such a strong word speaks volumes about YOUR being racist. So tell me what exactly I’ve written in a reality show recap that is based on what cast members do on the show, that qualifies me as “sounding racist” in your opinion and what race you have perceived me as being racist about? Do tell.

Have you even watched this show before? If you’re so concerned about what you consider racism that you name call after a recap, the behaviors we sometimes see on the show must be terribly upsetting for you! Do have your tea and perhaps make it a Long Island. Enjoy your day!