amazon stuff

Big Brother House: Urban is the New Black | TrashTalkTV

tip jar tttv thank you

Big Brother House: Urban is the New Black

urban dictionary meaning of urban trashtalktv

Pictures of this year’s house have been spreading around the net this morning. Let’s let production designer Scott Storey explain it for us: “This year’s theme is urban treehouse.” The network “wanted it to feel urban, young and playful, and urban treehouse seemed like a perfect place to start.”

Um, Scott. You said “urban” three times. I think that means CBS is cool with black people, so get off their urban backs m’kay? THEY’RE NOT RACIST! We get it, guys. You should have just re-created the set of the Cosby Show and called it a day.

In all seriousness, though, let’s hope a new house will clear out that nasty Aryan, Gina Marie and Amanda energy. The mattresses are probably bolted to the bed frames this year. Let’s check out some pics, stolen from The Hollywood Reporter‘s page!

big brother house pictures treehouse cbs trashtalktv

Pretty confusing. If this Big Brother cast has as many brain cells as most, they will have trouble figuring out which are the trees they can pee on. Expect a lot of flies.

fire room big brother cbs house trashtalktv

We’re dealing with the elements this season, hence the fire room. Representing the painful scabs passed around on the shared toilet seat. Consider this bedroom a warning, HouseGuests.

the cave room big brother house cbs trashtalktv

The cave room: making the Neanderthals feel at home. AW! Watch out for clubs, ladies!

the hive room big brother house cbs trashtalktv

They’re calling this the Hive Room, because it’s where people talk strategy. I call it the “Plywood from Home Depot and Pillows From Ikea Because This Show Has a Budget of Five Dollars Room.” Admittedly, my name’s not as catchy as CBS’.

big brother bathroom cbs trashtalktv house tour

The Blue Bathroom: also known as a different version of the place Lane masturbated I mean cleaned his ears on the internet.

lane ear masturbates big brother cbs trashtalktv.jpg

kitchen big brother house tour 2014 trashtalktv
The “deconstructed” kitchen. I’m betting those herbs are plastic, as the only things served in this house besides slop are cheetos and Little Caesars.

new hd memory wall big brother house tour cbs trashtalk tv
New Memory Wall!

Screen Shot 2014-06-18 at 1.07.00 PM.png
The Treehouse. And yes, there is still a chess board. Will someone actually understand how to play it this season? If so, casting won’t have done their jobs.

Check out the full gallery over at The Hollywood Reporter! TrashTalkTV will be back with nonstop Big Brother coverage this season. TheMiki, JalleytoCali and RonnieK will be providing same night recaps of the show, and RonnieK will be doing another season of weekly Big Brother in 2 Minutes videos.

Want more TrashTalk? Follow us on Twitter for updates of recaps as they publish, like us onFacebook for a daily update, watch our TV parody vids on YouTube, or for funny TV pics, heart us on Instagram, follow our TV parody boards on Pinterest, and get our daily microblogs on Tumblr!

Want more RonnieK? In addition to co-hosting the Watch What Crappens Bravo Podcast, I’m gearing up for a new season of Big Brother in 2 Minutes Video Re-Enactments and will be recapping Game of Crowns later this summer. You can also find me on Twitter, Vine (@RonnieKaram) and Instagram.

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 3.31.14 PM-1

13 comments on “Big Brother House: Urban is the New Black

1. blazergirl says:

Ah man, the Big Brother house as the set of The Cosby Show would have been the best ever!!! Ronnie, why the hell aren’t they consulting with you about this first?

2. Chooch Chooch says:

There are 2 memory walls because there will be 2 HOH’s each week who will each nominate 2 people for eviction. That is part of this season’s new “twist” that Julie announced today on The Talk. Both HOH’s will not be immune from eviction either. There are other things that will change the game from week to week. Check it out here:
    For other news and gossip be sure to stop by Trash Talk Big Brother Fan Page on Facebook. The new cast will be revealed tomorrow and I will have the scoop on who the returning BB vets will be. https://www.facebook.com/bigbrotherfansite?ref=hl&ref_type=bookmark

3. itchy itchy says:

Even better : Sanford and Son.

What about the feed forums? Are those happening this year?

4. MissKris MissKris says:

Please tell me there will be forums. There’s no way I’m watching BB16 without the forums, if it’s not happening this year I wont even bother tuning in to the show, and will catch the recaps from time to time. BB is just not the same without my forums and spoilers!

5. itchy itchy says:

With any luck, they’ll bring back Duckface Elissa, so we’ll have Ronnie’s awesome imitation to look forward to all summer.

Shut. Up. AMERICUUUUUH!

Just to tide you over.

7. spike22 spike22 says:

2 teams picked from the beginning? America voting weekly? 2 Hoh’s? Battle of the Block? I’m starting off very skeptical about this season but I’ll give it a try for old times sake. Maybe we’ll be able to get away from the whole “house vote” thing. *shrugs*

8. MissKris says:

I’m really hoping we get away from the house vote thing and hopefully there’ll be room for individual thought and votes. For me the unanimous house vote is the major boredom contributor to the show.

9. Classy Drunk says:

Geezz! Have we ever needed your prayers this early in the game spike22?

10. HandyManda HandyManda says:

I think we should have a pre-emptive prayer before the season even starts…couldn’t hurt right?

11. That thing in the first picture looks like a rocket or something that should be at Disneyland next to Space Mountain. Does anybody know if there’s a “jack shack?” If not, I would wear flip flops in the shower.

AWWWW, a picture of Lane. Thanks. The memories are just squirting back into my memory.

The reason I like you RonnieK is because you’re klassy like me.

12. RonnieK RonnieK says:

I have put the forums back up after some debugging and tweaking. We need live feed recappers though! Just wrote an article about it. Don’t you think it’s time you got down to writing, itchy?? Have you ever done yoga without a yoga mat?

13. RonnieK RonnieK says:

Having a Live Feed Recapper audition!