amazon stuff

Comment Showcase Winners | TrashTalkTV

tip jar tttv thank you

Comment Showcase Winners

aaausewinners

Happy Monday Trash Talkers and I hope your weekend was a good one whether you got lots of exercise doing fun stuff or simply vegged with a good (or trashy, who am I to judge?) book. Orrrrrrrrrrrrr whether you spent the entire weekend catching up on all the good trashy stuff you had recorded during the week.

Any outrageous thing happen to or because of a celeb this week? Dish darlin’ Trashmii, dish.

And let’s get the new week started, shall we?

The coveted New Ronnie goes out this weekend to the coveted

Monchichi on RHONY Guilt: i can’t even allow myself to go there when it comes to pondering her capacity to tolerate george’s old man fluids, smells, orifices and surfaces, dangles included.
honestly, is the reality tv world so small that characters like cody can trot from show to website to show like this? it seems lazy.

The lovely Lucci goes to the luscious

notwithoutmytv on RHONY Guilt: George’s scenes score an average of 11 on Andy’s magic Viewer Hurl-o-Meter, so yeah, Andy likes George juuuuust fine.

and the Bonaduce will sit proudly upon whatever surface is appropriate in the domicile (or outbuilding of choice) of

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 3.31.14 PM-1

8 comments on “Comment Showcase Winners

1. itchy itchy says:

Re: the proper care and handling of a Bonaduce:

Speaking from my vast experience, I firmly recommend sealing one’s Bonaduce’s in glass, preferably under a vacuum. “It” gets all over the place if you let it.

The Lucci fortunately comes with its own lubrication.

I have no idea [sniff] what a “New” Ronnie requires. [sob] And frankly, [whine] I don’t want to know. [sniff] Really. [boo hoo]

The New Ronnie needs no care at all – it sits there all shiny and pretty. You can put it next to your leg lamp in your front window to display both of your major awards. That’s where I keep mine. :)

3. snowshoecat snowshoecat says:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh poor Boo. Think of the NR as something to aspire to reaching. It’s kinda like its namesake: Sometimes when fame and fortune come too early, it’s all downhill from there for some people.

Look up, Itchy. Look up to the stars and dream.

4. snowshoecat snowshoecat says:

Now why does a reply sometimes wind up lining up in the regular queue rather than the specific one?

A aspire to figuring out this comment section. It may be the reason that I have no hope of receiving any award at all.

That’s my story.

5. itchy itchy says:

I have a s-o-o-n-n-g in my heart!

6. TN Gal says:

You are klassier than I am. I keep mine in the toilet, where ALL the A-listers keep their important awards. Emmy, Oscar, Tony, Grammy, and New Ronnie!

7. scooby says:

Certainly a place where everyone will see it. All the trashed celebs will end up in the toilet eventually! In fact, I hear ALM’s next show is “I’m Dancing in the Toilet”. Of course, the toilet will get a remodel before she takes on the toilet custodian job!

8. TN Gal says:

Where has Snowshoecat disappeared too? Are we still nominating comments?