amazon stuff

Ladies of London Recap: Two Babies?!? | TrashTalkTV

tip jar tttv thank you

Ladies of London Recap: Two Babies?!?

Cheerio everyone! MissKitty here to recap the second episode of Ladies of London!

First off, I want to thank all of you who commented. Your comments were brilliant! I laughed at them (“I thought Caprice was dead”; Caroline’s greasy-looking hair, the great “clotted cream” debate). I do read them, but I can’t comment, because I would then give away my secret identity of my other alias aka, NOT MissKitty. I’m glad you all are watching this lorry-wreck with me.

Onward!

We open the show with an absolutely unheard-of event in England: RAIN. Juliet exclaims “Oh no! Rain!” Um. You DO live in England, right? Or as Caprice would say “royt?” She is flapping around her house, getting her daughter ready for school. Her daughter Georgina, who looks like she doesn’t particularly want to be on TV (SMART little girl!) has won a rainbow button for holding open the door for her “whole reception class”. Aw! Haha so cute. I think we should implement similar medals for grown-ups, don’t you? I’d love to, with great ceremony, deny one to the twatbag who let the elevator doors close the other day, with no semblance of pretending to be unable to find the correct button to press (which is what you do if you’re civilized). Juliet blathers on while her daughter already has assimilated the English expression of every living being within earshot of Juliet.

georginanotontv

“Can you please stop talking now, Mummy?”

Juliet says that American moms are much more “hands on” than British mothers, which probably true. But also probably true: their special snowflakes are usually also the ones who stand on restaurant booth benches and for no fathomable reason emit high pitched screams that would make my dog paw at her ears. True story: My family was traveling in England to visit family, and while on the train, a small child began fussing and caterwauling. “That’ll do. That’s enough now” the mother said bending low near his ear in a quiet, menacing way, while clutching the child’s arm. The child shut up. There was no entreaty, no time out warnings. It was very impressive. Hey, it’s no accident that our country has a whole show based around having to have British Nannies come and get our nation’s children to shut the fuck up and stop acting like upright ferrets.

jonanny

Thank you for saving our eardrums, one human and canine set at a time, Supernanny!

BTW: Georgina looks so cute in her little red coat!!
Heading on, we get a scene from:

bumpkin

Bumpkin

It actually looks like a charming cozy place. Well, until we see Marissa poking around, grilling the bartender, “How is the new menu? ARE people LIKING it?” trying her BEST to INFLECT how it will SOUND most BRITISH. The guy has the put upon look any help has whenever the idle spouse decides to take an interest in the business and flit around asking stupid questions. It MAY be best to not pester the guy while he’s working, Marissa. Instead, perhaps be more like Lisa Vanderpump, who sits down with her staff outside working hours to get just that kind of information. You tend to make more money when you let your staff actually do their jobs, dimwit.

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 3.31.14 PM-1

17 comments on “Ladies of London Recap: Two Babies?!?

1. holyterror44 says:

Scotttt’s whole head looks like a hairy, spanked ass.

2. holyterror44 says:

That jelly that women are always being shown spreading, or having spread, on their bellies is one of my pet peeves in reality t.v. I always think they’re going to grease up their vag and hump someone.

Can’t wait til Caprice DILATES.

3. LynnB says:

That guy Scott looks like a real mess physically and mentally..I don’t care how much money he is hiding….I have a feeling he needs to move in with this chick cuz he can’t afford his own place due to his ex wife taking every cent he has most likely. This recap was way better than the show! Is it necessary for the American women to go out of their way to be loud and obnoxious? No wonder the Brits laugh at us LOL..money hasn’t bought anybody class on this show! Where’s the Countess? I think Caprice is older than Sonja and her forehead actually moves so she also doesn’t have as much botox ..yet.

4. LynnB says:

Wait..she can’t be as old as Sonja…she’s pregnant…so I’m hoping she isn’t as old as she looks in that terrible pic. Silly me!

5. Clare s says:

Here’s a little Annabelle gossip that I haven’t seen on here yet. Her ex husband is Nat Rothchild and he is worth about £500 million sweet huh. He is one of those Rothchilds (not every family owns their own bank) and is the future Baron Rothchild. In the divorce agreement he made Annabelle promise to never use his family’s name and she is not allowed to discuss/mention him or their marriage any where in public. They apparently had a short but very intense marriage.

6. Janine says:

Juliet looks, and sounds, like Stacey London from What Not to Wear. But louder and more obnoxious.

7. Redmeph Redmeph says:

I think caprice is 42. ish. So although she does look odd, I think she always has done. So even without makeup, only hitting 2-3 out of 10 on the Lohan scale, and she must be taking care of herself.

As for her going to the papers, despite the British tabloid press chasing every story they can about ‘celebs’, I think her main worry was that they *wouldn’t* have reported it otherwise.

Marissa’s look was scorching hot. A lesson to the stars of MTV reality shows where attractiveness is measured by lack of clothes.

8. labowner says:

Annabelle was nothing but a rich party girl.

9. labowner says:

Gestational carrier?

10. Stevie W. says:

Caprice had me in full giggles when she asked “Does he have full lips, like us?” And her big triumphant take over of the cover page from the duchess… Um OK

Nopelle is clearly full of disdain for Scottttt. If he doesn’t have money why be with him?!?!? Infamy? Status? The look on her face every time they are together makes me feel sorry for him, especially when she announced to the group that “they” had failed to secure tickets with a serious side eye in his direction.

Also every time I look at Caroline I only see uncle Leo, what has been seen cannot be unseen!

11. Clare s says:

I agree but she was married to a man who is incredibly rich from a fairly powerful family.

12. dri-ter says:

HAHAHAHAHA. ok, i’m done. thanks for the image.

13. Dri-ter says:

Noelle and those carpetbags under her eyes tell me the story of an average-pretty party girl going to seed who needs to feather that nest and FAST.

14. Redmeph Redmeph says:

Just as an fyi, ‘Cheerio’ means ‘goodbye’. ‘Cheers’ can be either.

15. distressed says:

OMG, great scoop.

From the Mail Online.

“When Nat embarked on a romance with Kate Moss’s friend, model Annabelle Neilson, his family must have cast a jaded eye over his latest choice, whom he had met on a beach in India. They were even more horrified when, aged just 23, he eloped with her to Las Vegas, and married her.

“It was a huge shock to Jacob and his wife, Lady Serena,” says a close family friend. “They expected him to date models and sow his wild oats – but marrying Annabelle was incredibly impetuous and obviously against the advice of the family lawyers. They were just appalled.”The girl’s party trick was to climb onto the dining table in her tiny dress and stilettos and dance amid the crystal and silver. Rather vulgar, I’m afraid. Nat’s parents predicted it would end in tears, and it did.”

A Vegas wedding? How upper crust can one possibly get, darling? What a complete fraud.

16. distressed says:

It can also be “excuse me,” if someone bumps into you they can say “cheers,” instead.

17. distressed says:

Great recap MissKitty. I’m starting to like this show quite a bit. Thanks.