I Wanna Marry "Harry" Recap Horsesh*t. Literally. | TrashTalkTV

I Wanna Marry “Harry” Recap Horsesh*t. Literally.

Screen Shot 2014-06-11 at 5.51.34 PM
Let’s saddle up kids!

So, where are we in this tornado of spray tans and daisy dukes? Oh yeah, uh- Last week, Carley Einstein departed due to her sh*tty personality and horrible DJ-ing skills and Karina, who previously jammed a Euro Soccer Star- but truly loved him for him, was crowbar’d into the Crown Suite.

contestants beginning
This is where we are starting…

What slag will do you think Faux Prince Harry will bring into the woods this week?

We open with the ladies troweling on their make-up and plotting ways to get Not Harry to notice them. This week there will be a photo-shopped picture of Not Harry with the real Prince William.

breakfast
I love your bangers in my mouth…

Karina is invited to Not Harry’s room…where he is lounging about in his robe. As they are eating breakfast… apparently Not Harry has the trots and he “pops” to the loo, leaving Karina alone in the room with the photo-shopped photo of himself and Prince William. Of course, Karina gets up to more closely inspect it.

photograph
The wonders of photoshop

We get a close-up on Karina, and oh, this poor girls has some bad acne, covered up with THICK make-up.

acne

Honey, you need some Proactiv solution. They chat further, but Karina is distracted because now she KNOWS he is Prince Harry.

keep harry to herself
I have a secret for the next 26 seconds…

On her way back to the holding pen, Karina isn’t sure if she should tell the other girls about seeing the photograph. It might be better for her to keep it to herself.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next →

10 comments on “I Wanna Marry “Harry” Recap Horsesh*t. Literally.

1. itchy itchy says:

I had a good chuckle when lying Not Prince Harry gave the gal the boot for “not being genuine.”

He still seems like a good sort. Although he’s clearly in over his head, and definitely had no idea what he was signing up for. He’s also going to be heartbroken when Katrina (? I just can’t be bothered learning the names of the people on this show) discovers the truth about him and leaves him for the drummer for Franz Ferdinand.

At least Meghan seems DTF. Wonder why he’s been waiting so long to give her the room next door?

Just read that the show has gotten the ax. Not to fear – the episodes will be available online.

No word on weather the wedding will be televised like his brother’s.

3. itchy itchy says:

Oh no! The show’s been yanked! I can’t watch Hulu over here! How will I live not knowing who Not Prince Harry chose? And will Meghan’s tits keep growing until they take over the world?

Fox sucks for reality television. They also cancelled Forever Eden, the best reality show of all time. Idiots.

Not to fear! You don’t need Hulu – it’s supposed to be available on fox.com, too.

Now, go binge watch all remaining episodes and provide us all a recap. We’re waiting!

5. MisRed says:

I will binge watch and do a reap-a-palooza! How can they do this to us? They can’t cancel this crap mid-crap!

6. notwithoutmyTV says:

>>>And will Meghan’s tits keep growing until they take over the world?

They’ll keep growing until they encounter NeNe Leeks’s ass in Tokyo, and a Queen of the Monsters battle erupts. (I’m not sure how Meghan’s tits or NeNe’s ass would get to Tokyo, but… meh. Tokyo seems to be the traditional setting for such battles royale, so…)

7. Lilo says:

Super sad that they cancelled mid-season too! C’mon it’s summer TV, FOX.

8. itchy itchy says:

Meghan’s tits will RULE the world! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

9. itchy itchy says:

Fox won’t let me watch the episodes, the fuckers. I’m TOTALLY INVESTED in this show. I’m buying a plane ticket and I’m going to camp outside the Fox offices and watch the show on THEIR OWN WIFI. That’ll teach ‘em!

10. Redmeph Redmeph says:

I know I say this over and over, but just mask your IP so your nation location is presented as ‘local’ and you’re golden. ‘Avast Antivirus’ even has it as part of its services now.

Cider is usually a lot stronger than beer, so Maggie missed out. I wouldn’t trust a woman who didn’t drink, so go Maggie go.