amazon stuff

Survivor in 3 Minutes #13: Strategilogical | TrashTalkTV

tip jar tttv thank you

Survivor in 3ish Minutes #13: Strategilogical

In this week’s Survivor in 2 (or 3ish) Minutes: Dumb beats dumber, Jeff gets a new wig and skin color, and the season is put to rest.

Warm hugs to everyone who has supported these vids and shared them! I have had a blast doing these! xo – R

Want more TrashTalk? Follow us on Twitter for updates of recaps as they publish, like us onFacebook for a daily update, watch our TV parody vids on YouTube, or for funny TV pics, heart us on Instagram, follow our TV parody boards on Pinterest, and get our gifs on Tumblr!

Want more RonnieK? I also co-host the Watch What Crappens Bravo Podcast.

survivor finale in 3 minutes in 2 minutes full episode parody spoof funny redub ronnie karam trashtalktv-1

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 3.31.14 PM-1

9 comments on “Survivor in 3ish Minutes #13: Strategilogical

WOOoooooooooo! Ronnie, I’m really going to miss your Survivor in Two Minutes but hoping we can look forward to Big Brother in Two Minutes.

2. JimbobJones says:

So wait, Woooo’s strategy of being the Tina Yothers of the the tribe didn’t pay off?

Shocked. SHOCKED, I say!

I’m guessing that the special power of hidden immunity idol #6187 was to make everyone around him into morons.

3. comatoast says:

Sorta off topic, but I just stumbled upon ronniekaram.com and heard some of my all time favorites: “however”, “she’s talking in tongues, thank you Jesus” and “have you ever done yoga without a yoga mat”. Love you fovevah Ronnie!

4. No, I'm just glad to see you says:

Thanks for one more shot at the horse voice and Jeffra’s lobotomized version. Morgan continues to amuse with her over assessment of her looks. Any Dairy Queen in any town will yield several young women more appealing than her.

5. monae75 says:

I’m going to miss these. I need the beauty tribes yayyyyyy! Please Survivor gods give us dumb people so can hear their ‘Yayyyyy’. Please note I forgot the b in dumb…hhahhahahahaha.

Sheeeeet, my WalMart has better lookin’ heifers than Morgan.

7. blazergirl says:

Ronnie, is it safe to assume you will be doing these for Big Brother as well?

8. RonnieK RonnieK says:

HA! I guess I should make more of an effort to keep that dumb site updated!! oxo

9. I’ve been on vacation so sorry I’m late. Thanks for this final 3 minute recap. I’ve really enjoyed them. You’re the best, buddy!