VIDEO: Survivor in 2 Minutes #12: The Last Whisper | TrashTalkTV

Survivor in 2 Minutes #12: The Last Whisper

In this week’s Survivor in 2 Minutes: Tony finds twelve more idols, Kass makes Trish scream, and the whispering stops.

survivor in 2 minutes speed recap parody funny hilarious trashtalktv ronnie karam best survivor recap 2

Want more TrashTalk? Follow us on Twitter for updates of recaps as they publish, like us onFacebook for a daily update, watch our TV parody vids on YouTube, or for funny TV pics, heart us on Instagram, follow our TV parody boards on Pinterest, and get our gifs on Tumblr!

Want more RonnieK? I also co-host the Watch What Crappens Bravo Podcast.

17 comments on “Survivor in 2 Minutes #12: The Last Whisper

1. JimbobJones says:

Frickin’ A, Ronnie, I haven’t laughed like that in a long time.

I have a hunch you’re going to miss doing the “Horse” voice, aren’t you?

2. No, I'm just glad to see you says:

Great as usual. We’ll all miss the voice. It’s like a horse with a 40 year smoking habit. Can’t figure out why Tony is such a nervous wreck. With 2 idols in his pocket he should be skipping to tribals.

3. RonnieK RonnieK says:

You know I already miss her so much!! I am going to have to find a way to get through next week. It’s gonna be one long Tony rant.

4. RonnieK RonnieK says:

I honestly think that Tony is so stupid he can’t figure out what’s happening lol

“What’s a llama?” “It’s like a hawse…”

Between the background sounds of jungle wildlife and the Woo and Mrs. Ed voices, I’m perilously close to pulling a Vicky on somebody’s mattress.

6. J-Mo J-Mo says:

Was that the dumbest waste of immunity idols ever (worse than Spencers)? Is it just me, or did Tony just piss away his one and only ally? Maybe I’m just dumb, but I thought he would use one idol on Trish and use his special one on himself, that way he’d have Trish to at least have a tying voting-bloc and get rid of either Kass or Woo. Now it’s sure to be three against one, and if he doesn’t win immunity, isn’t he going home? Of course, the final immunity challenge will probably be to build a fucking spy-shack…

7. Carol says:

Exactly. I think Tony could have won if he was in the final three with Trish and Spencer. He should have totally used it for Trish, which is what I thought he was going to do when he got up. It would have even given him some jury points because he was finally playing the game. As of right now, if Woo is in the final three, I see him winning.

8. stinkyhousewives says:

Loved it! I wish Jefra was still there so you can continue doing that voice!

9. JimbobJones says:

It won’t matter.

He’s going to find another Hidden Immunity Idol with Extra Cheese, and this one will have the special power that it gives you 14 free votes at the final vote.

10. JimbobJones says:

Woo!

Honestly, the only way Woo wins is if he somehow convinces the jury that acting like a piece of furniture was his plan all along.

11. JimbobJones says:

I have no idea how Ronnie’s been doing that voice without his vocal chords falling out. It hurts my throat just thinking of trying it.

Come on now, Woo looked real elegant and ninja like when he fell out of that tree in slo mo.

That was utterly moronic. What was he thinking not to use one of the idols on his loyal pal Mrs. Ed. Russell Dangerous-Hantz never would have made such a dumb move.

Ronnie should totally do a Ponderosa episode of the reunion of Mrs. Ed and the Horse Whisperer with Jefra and Jeremy as the Greek chorus.

15. itchy itchy says:

Tony plays Survivor the way he handled that sliding puzzle.

16. hot cawfeee says:

OK—am just saying……Next season No IDOLS!!!!!!! No hidden immunity idols…I want Hunger Games meets Game of Thrones…..I want blood, I want alot of puzzle games.no……..This is what I want–these jokers to commute two plus hours per day, put in a full day of work, do household chores-laundry, cooking, food shopping, cleaning…and THEN lets do some challenges.

Abandon all hope, since Jiffy Probst is taking suggestions from Tyler Perry for gawd’s sake. If only he’d suggest that Probst dress up as Madea for the entire season of Survivor. I could get behind that.