VIDEO: Survivor in 2 Minutes #11: #Chaaaos! | TrashTalkTV

Survivor in 2 Minutes #11: #Chaaaos!

In this week’s Survivor in 2 Minutes: A real spy shack is born, hungry children are eaten, and Tony hangs tight to his carton of idols.

Want more TrashTalk? Follow us on Twitter for updates of recaps as they publish, like us onFacebook for a daily update, watch our TV parody vids on YouTube, or for funny TV pics, heart us on Instagram, follow our TV parody boards on Pinterest, and get our gifs on Tumblr!

Want more RonnieK? I also co-host the Watch What Crappens Bravo Podcast.

trashtalktv survivor in 2 minutes video recap parody funny hilarious

18 comments on “Survivor in 2 Minutes #11: #Chaaaos!

1. Hilarious as usual, and it was nice to have you back after missing you on the podcast this week. Please be back next week!!

“…..hooker ass.” “Hnnnnnnnh, He said Kass!” Absolutely brilliant. You win the whole damn internet Ronnie.

Forget water boarding, just invoke the name of Yoko Ono and flash some photos of Donatella Versace.

3. RonnieK RonnieK says:

I’m back next week for good!! xoxo

4. RonnieK RonnieK says:

HA! Thanks Dorsey! That Donatella pic has been making the rounds all week and it won’t leave my brain, so I figured I would inflict it upon you guys. You’re welcome.

5. Is Donatella Versace in the new Planet of the Apes movie? She should be. She could do LIVE and IN PERSON work for that film and people would say, “Ohhhhh. It’s gonna be one scary movie!” One complaint, uh, you couldn’t work in a picture of Russell Hantz? It’s not in every SURVIVOR episode that a castaway compares someone they loathe to my fantasy husband: Russell Dangerous-Hantz. So, you could have included a picture of Russ next to Tony (both shirtless) so we could compare their sexiness and machismo against each other.

p.s. You would think these people would wash their clothes! I would never be seen, this filthy, on national TV.

6. No, I'm just glad to see you says:

Your fantasy husband shoots testosterone out of his pores every time someone even dares to compare Tony to him. Best not to rile the beast with a pictorial. Both men play hard and full out but Russell has the edge in multiple categories.

7. Oh I’m so glad to hear this. I had a frowny face on the whole podcast, and it was such a damn good week I really wanted to hear your commentary! Now I can just play this 2-minute recap over and over 30 times to make up for it. MWAAH.

8. itchy itchy says:

It’s okay, Hantz is currently out of the country, working as a celebrity performer/waiter on Carnival Cruise Line’s “Sea Princess”.

9. I agree completely!

10. Russell isn’t going to like that Itchy.

11. I agree completely with “I’m just glad to see you.” My comment came out in the wrong place.

I get the feeling that Russell and the Hantz clan are probably not fond of the PO-leece.

13. JimbobJones says:

They need to have a Hantz and Tony version of Survivor. Just the two of them, on an island made entirely of hidden immunity idols.

Every week, they try to vote each other off, and every week “Surprise! I have a hidden idol!”

The rest of the hour could be Tony hiding in a spy shack listening to Hantz talk about how strategic he is.

It’ll be GOLD, baby!!!

14. JimbobJones says:

Who’s in the police? Not Tony. We know he isn’t in the police. He told us.

15. itchy itchy says:

You’ve just made Mr. Dangerous explode. Shame on you.

Not to mention Probst. So double shame.

17. JimbobJones:

YES! I’m watching that show!

18. itchy itchy says:

Well, the Dangerous family couch is ruined now, that’s for sure.