VIDEO: Survivor in 2 Minutes #10: Night of a Thousand Idols | TrashTalkTV

Survivor in 2 Minutes #10: Night of a Thousand Idols

In this week’s Survivor in 2 Minutes: Idols fall from the sky, dumb people are outsmarted by dumber people, and Woo gets into some ribs. Want more TrashTalk? Follow us on Twitter for updates of recaps as they publish, like us onFacebook for a daily update, watch our TV parody vids on YouTube, or for funny TV pics, heart us on Instagram, follow our TV parody boards on Pinterest, and get our gifs on Tumblr! Want more RonnieK? I also co-host the Watch What Crappens Bravo Podcast. survivor in 2 minutes 10 woo 2

13 comments on “Survivor in 2 Minutes #10: Night of a Thousand Idols

1. Superfly says:

Funny as hell Ronnie, as always :) Tony has a lock on final 3 with all the idols he has but is too stupid to keep people who will never get jury votes by his side to the end. This has been a damn entertaining season

Tony’s Hantzing himself right into a second place finish. Brilliant move to blindside Jefra and stop the formation of the estrogen alliance.

“Carpet for my spy shack?” Please let it be tri-colored shag….

3. notwithoutmyTV says:

Thanks to these Survivors in 2 Minutes, I feel like I can hang around the Keurig at work and talk Survivor with everyone else, only more funnier.

The image of four Tonys sitting in the Spy Shack yo bro!-ing a fifth Tony with his idol? Priceless. Also, the cat sound in the beginning makes me laugh. Every time. I don’t know why. I’d miss it if it wasn’t there. It’d be like drinking Coke without the apres Coke acid burp.

4. itchy itchy says:

Tony’s seriously starting to sound like my Aunt Emma.

5. No, I'm just glad to see you says:

It always amazes me that people tell lies to turn people against each other and then when one is told to them they take it as the gospel. Sometimes Tony plays like he’s got a clue and other times I think it’s he who fell out of a tree. It’s smart not to let a girl’s alliance form but every time he doesn’t tell his alliance what he’s going to do and why, they will have to turn on him.

6. Clair says:

Hilarious as always!!

7. ChaCha ChaCha says:

Not to mention, if someone else lies to them and they take it as gospel, then when they find out they were lied to, they’re totally self-righteously offended and horrified, instead of recognizing the karma they deserved.

Hmmm, if your Aunt Emma also has an oil slick on the bottom of her orange board shorts, I’d suspect Tony the construction worker is working undercover.

9. Mike Hunt Mike Hunt says:

Great Job once again!!! JeffyPop must have a thang for construction cops. Because this Idol thing is getting way fucking out of hand!!!

10. Carol says:

The rule that could fix (sort of) the HII or any form of idol – “You may not have more than one idol in your possession. If you find a second idol, you must give either one of your idols to another player before the next reward or immunity challenge.”

11. stinkyhousewives says:

Ronnie..I could listen to your Jefra voice all day long – hysterical.

I think Probst has another man crush, this time on Woo.

12. itchy itchy says:

Tony’s Brown Stripe for the win!

13. notwithoutmyTV says:

It’s a specific form of dementia disproportionately displayed by persons who star on reality TV shows. There’s a self-selection process at play–the less self-aware you are, the better TV you make, so the more camera time you get,the less awareness and and more hypocrisy you display, to be more successful at reality TV. (Some–maybe most–people KNOW they’re doing it, and they play the system. Others–the really scary ones–I honestly think don’t.)

Psychology will probably catch up with this relatively new form of mental whackness and give it a formal code in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.