Vanderpump Rules: Stassi Smacks a Bitch | TrashTalkTV

The Best Thing to Happen on TV Last Night

stassi-hits-kristen

That is all. Thank you. – Ronnie

16 comments on “The Best Thing to Happen on TV Last Night

1. Poochie129 says:

Awsome!!!
    But horse face better horse kick and gallop all over Stassi and her droopy double d’s!!!!!

I suppose Stassinfection got a pass for clocking Horsey Face #1, since there was no mention of an arrest for battery in real time. Pity, she’d look heavenly in orange.

3. Samela808 says:

How, oh how, did I miss this?!?! Where, when, what Bat – nay, what ‘Bitch’ channel was this on?!?! I did NOT see this at any point last night on Vapid People Rules!!!

4. taylor says:

I love how Olivia Palermo is completely unaffected by what’s going on in the background hahaha

• NouveauPoor says:

Seriously who stands 15 inches from an assault/battery and does absolutely NOTHING? Jump out of the way, jump in and break it up/add to the fracas, at least get a horrified look on your face that a grown ass woman thinks hitting other people is a valid life choice…SOMEthing. Ol’ Blankface makes it hard for me to pretend there is any sort if reality going on here, which makes me so mad I oughtta…NOT go HIT a bitch! Ffs Stassi!

• Gypsy Gypsy says:

LMAO, I was staring at her too!

5. stinkyhousewives says:

A karate chop to the neck? Who is she, Cheryl Ladd in Charlie’s Angels in 1978? Lame.

6. robotmonkey says:

If you keep watching, it seems to speed up. It’s kind of hypnotizing.

7. Gypsy Gypsy says:

I cannot wait for this episode, I hope Stacey gets her 12 year old ass handed to her on a SUR serving tray. What a bitch move.

8. sarcasatire says:

Stassi Ike Turner’d Kristin?

Eat the cake, Annie Mae.

9. labowner says:

I bet Stassi likes to be choked during sex. She seems like the type and to also complain that Jax can’t do it right. These bitches be crazy and bringing the best reality on tv so far.

10. qupert says:

All I know is her hair looked WAY better after the slap…

11. Gypsy Gypsy says:

OK Trashii, does Stacey look like she is smiling as she back hands Kristen’s throat?

12. Wills says:

As much as I loathe Horseface #1, I am hoping Stassi’s impulsive behavior will get her in trouble. What 25 year old goes around hitting people in restaurants? If she ever gets mad and lashes out at the wrong person, Stassi will either get arrested or her ass handed to her. Personally, I hope it’s the latter.