There is also Taylor and Jessica who are dating, but they aren’t in Season 2, so I won’t even elaborate other than to say they are bat sh*t crazy. But Taylor’s mom Anne is still around. Anne is a little bit nuts.
She loves her cat that almost died in Season 1, she loves Flamingos and she likes to drink white wine. Anne is good friends with Marvin.
Marvin is the head of the security at Myrtle Manor. He rarely makes sense and he has a gostache, which, is PRACTICALLY a Hitler ‘stache. He has pink hubcaps also. He was the lead investigator in “PeeGate” Season 1. Marvin things Jared is a vampire.
Other residents of Myrtle Manor:
Bandit. He is a supposed jingle writer and lives in a luxurious double-wide. Inside he has mold and mildew for which he blames Becky. He knows he isn’t supposed to have pets at Myrtle Manor, but he has got a ton of roaches- which he tries to kill with soap and water. Psst, roaches would survive a nuclear winter…. He also has mold and mildew for which he blames Becky…but he isn’t exactly CLEAN. He owes tons of back rent and says he has “no bone in his shoulder.” He moved out in Season 1…but it looks like he is back in some capacity in Season 2. He has no bone in his shoulder.
Miss Peggy has lived in Myrtle Manor for 30 years. She is up in everyone’s business and is older than dirt. She’s drunk 80% of the time and likes to skinny dip at the Myrtle Manor pool parties… in broad daylight. She is heavily sub-titled.
Shellie is a Wiccan and bar owner… she was on randomly in Season1.
Some highlights of Season 1:
- After 43 years, the manor got a pool
- Jeana had a biker party while Cecil was on vacation
- Various people passed out drunk on lawn chairs within the park
- Amanda, physically, fought Lindsey and Jessica after Lindsey spray painted “Whore” on Chelsey and Amanda’s Door. Stay classy girls.
- Miss Peggy skinny dipped at the pool opening
• They held a beauty pageant and crowned Miss Myrtle Manor: Becky won
- Marvin developed a crush on Anne and wants to ask her out.
- Tangulls was condemned.
- Becky’s husband kicked Taylor’s ass because he spoke to Alyson.
- Anne and Miss Peggy’s garden hoses were stolen
- After a fight, Taylor peed on Jessica’s bed and this launched Pee Gate in which Marvin took “piss samples” from Taylor, Jessica and Gus (Taylor’s old bull dog). And declared Jessica to be “The Pisser” but everyone suspects Marvin mixed up the samples, as Jessica peeing on her own bed doesn’t exactly make sense.
- For fun Jared and Taylor hit golf balls off the roof of Jared’s trailer and then smashed up an old tv and set it on fire… for fun. Then they dumped the gasoline soaked, torches tv in the blue recycling bin.
- Marvin, while training Chelsey as a deputy security guard, managed to get himself handcuffed behind his back.
So that’s Season 1. Let’s move onto Season 2. I haven’t been able to find episodes online yet… so bear with me, getting pictures are a challenge. MisRed is doing her best.
Cecil, who sold Myrtle Manor at the end of Season 1, changed his mind at the last minute. Season 2 opens in summer, Becky is back in charge and Cecil is going on vacation. This means that the rules of the park get relaxed… a little. With Cecil out of town, what could go wrong?