amazon stuff

RHONY Preview: Dead Bitches and Withering Flowers | TrashTalkTV

tip jar tttv thank you

RHONY Preview: Dead Bitches and Withering Flowers

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 12.16.08 PM

There were murmurs that Real Housewives of New York weren’t long for this world, at least not in their current formation. It looks The Countess has been canned and a new, youngish fresh face has replaced her. Otherwise, though, the gals are back and they are ready for trouble. There are dog funerals, Ramona breakdowns, and don’t worry, yes, there will be the obligatory shot of Sonja’s overly used meat sack.

There’s not much I can say that will make you feel thrills up your spine the way the following video will, so let’s get to it! See you in March. If the video doesn’t work here, check it out at Bravo!

Screen Shot 2014-08-18 at 3.31.14 PM-1

9 comments on “RHONY Preview: Dead Bitches and Withering Flowers

Holy shit! Does Aviva really one-up Mama Joyce and throw her leg?! Whaaaaa hooooo. Oh wait — Bravo is probably just teasing and that’s just her Joan Crawford-fuck-me-shoe leg that she exchanged for her cocktail party leg. If that woman wore all her legs at once, she’d be a tripod.

Oh well….if the Countess gets axed, Dahling, I’ll just be prostrated with grief.

2. Clare s says:

Cheese and crackers! Wtf is with Aviva and her father? I can’t wait to see someone out crazy Ramona, that really will take some talent.

3. Gypsy says:

Well I just can’t. I can’t believe Bravo still can.

4. Classy drunk says:

O. MA. GAWD I know it will take all season but I MUST know why a fake leg is on the floor. No really, I am giggling with glee over here.

5. DelusionsOfCandor says:

I just cackled like the wicked witch when I saw that leg!

6. TN Gal says:

I read that Luanne will not appear until the third episode. Supposedly, the voice of (drunkeness) reason is supposed to be Ramona. I don’t know why Aviva is throwing around her spare parts, but I’m sure she’s doing it FOR THE CHILDREN!!!

7. stinkyhousewives says:

I hope someone yanked it off her leg and threw it on the floor. I could see Ramona doing this, or Kyle from Beverly Hills. Kyle did hide Brandi’s crutches which was a horrible thing to do, but Kyle is mean girl trash, so it makes sense.

8. NotaNJhousewife says:

Maybe that’s the leg she beats her kids with.

9. hot cawfeee says:

How many pints of pinot will it take me to get thru each episode?????
    The first pint to celebrate the banishing of Lu–she loves it when we call her that. Another for Ramona popping her eyes. Pint 3 for Heather Holla–just in celebration b/c I love her.